Wednesday, April 22, 2009

what's poppin right now!


I always wanted to be a blogger and now I am! Let me start off by telling yall why I am so excited. Tha Bull B Dot is officially a rapper now! I'm a part of the K-Serrah Entertainment family and I'm happy as hell about that. The first thing I did as an official rapper was take part in a photo shoot. The photo shoot was very fun, even though I was kind of nervous because I wasn't too sure what poses to do, I didn't wanna take no pics and I ended up look extra retarded or anything worse than that lol. Some of the pictures came out dark because we were in a park and tha sunlight wasn't at its strongest, but most of them came out loking great. The ones I like the most are the ones I took with a snake. There was a snake on the 'set' and no one else wanted to take a pic with it so I volunteered and I'm glad i did! Had that jawn round my neck, i was a lil nervous but i knew if i would have shown it tha snake would have known, so i jus manned up and I was good lol. I know some of yall ike that snake was little and yeah it was little but it still was a snake and how many of yall ever had a snake round yall neck and how many of yall would have took pics wit a snake round yall neck lol!
I am just writing songs right now and recording them in my homemade studio (laptop and my mic, some beats n some rhymes, lol), patiently waiting to get into a studio lol. I got people wit they studio and I'm hoping they come through because I got kids man, I aint got $35 an hour to spend in tha studio, real talk lol. I have a lot of songs already recorded, so I basically know what I wanna do so it should be aaight when i get into tha studio. MY first mixtape/album will be called Put it on a sandwich, because that jawn will be so hot u should put it on ya sandwich lol. I think only myself and Gajuan know what that mean I guess its an insider, you know insider how everybody always maing their status update on facebook an inside joke, I guess I'm takin it to a HNL (Whole Notha Level for my madtv People out there) wit a album as an inside joke.
I wanna give a shout out to my princess Janya, Daddy loves you more than anything in the world and everything I do I'm doing it for you. People ask me why do I want to rap or why do I want this job and everytime the answer is so I can take care of you and me for the rest of our lives. I also wanna shout out my family, Mom, Dad, Keith and Bryant, they are moving this week and I don't know what life is going to be like without yall, I love yall and I will miss yall and I will be down to see yall s much as possible!
Last night I went to the movies and saw Observe and Report, this is a very funny movie and everybody who loves to laugh should go and see this movie, it has everything laughter, love story, love for mothers and even a flasher, lmao u gotta see it.
IN all of my blogs I will be recommending a movies, music album and a song.
The Album I reommend, that realize most people slept on is Lil Kim's The Naked Truth, the album she made right before she went to jail. This jawn is bangin, tha whole album aint jus talkin bout havin sex wit niggas, she spittin that stuff for u, yomean.
The song that Im feeling right now is Busta Rhymes remix to Arab money featuring Diddy, Ron Brows, Swizz Beats, T-Pain, Akon and Lil Wayne. I lik everybody part except for swizz, i don't really like him as a rapper but i do like lil wayne on this song, and everybody kno how i feel about weezy!
Well next time, take care of yourself, and each other LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment